Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Little Football Fans- Appliqued Spirit Shirts


Momo is playing in the big Skyline game this Saturday at Dallas Stadium. We have all purchased our spirit shirts and are ready to cheer him on.. except for the little girls. There wasn't any Woodlands attire small enough for them, so this evening I solved that problem with a new design of my own...

 
 
I traced the "W"'s from one of the adult sized shirts on to the backside of a piece of wonder under. I ironed it to the backside of some green fabric, cut the letters out of the green fabric, and then ironed them to the front side of the little shirts. I then machine appliqued them to the shirts, added some stars, glitter, and bling. Lastly, I added "Momo" to the backside of each shirt. He really got a kick out of that. Can't wait to present the little girls with their shirts tomorrow!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment